Welcome to the
20th International Conference of the
Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence
Deltebre, Terres de l'Ebre - October, 25th-27th 2017
The main objective of the conference is to foster discussion about the work in Artificial Intelligence developed within the Catalan speaking research community as well as to bring together the members of this community.
Important dates to keep in mind for the authors are:
- Title/Abstract submission deadline: April, 17th 2017 (Easter Monday) *** EXTENDED April, 21st ***
- Full article submission deadline: April, 23th 2017 (Sant Jordi) *** EXTENDED May, 2nd ***
- Notification to authors: June, 4th (Whit Sunday)
- Camera-ready papers due to: June, 24th 2017 (Sant Joan)
- Deadline for early registration: July, 7th 2017 (San Fermín)
To contact the organizing committee, please write to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Session about ELSE (Ethical, Legal and Socio-Economic) factors about the impact of IA in Society. Please, choose AI Applications as 'Area of Interest' when submitting.
Earliest attendants are registering the first submissions to the conference.
YoMo: The Youth Mobile Festival, along the Mobile World Congress
Welcome to the webpage of the 20th International Conference of the Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence, CCIA 2017